live streaming grabber
4K HDMI to USB 3.0 video capture card
This 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 video acquisition card, easy to carry, superior performance, good compatibility, simple installation, powerful, can capture 1 HDMI input signal; Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or later, Linux OS, Mac OS USB 3.0 interface, down compatible with USB 2.0, via USB 3.0 interface to a PC or mobile phone, through a number of free third-party playback acquisition software, preview, recording, acquisition, live streaming and other functions, HDMI video acquisition in line with UVC and UAC standards, easy to use.
1. It can capture single HDMI
video signal; 2. Record video signal up to 1080P/60Hz, HDMI input
support 4K/60Hz; loop-out output
4K60HZ 3. compatible UVC video acquisition and
SUV422 video output; 4.Support UAC-UVC protocol, support 48 KHz PCM audio sampling rate; 5. No need to install drivers, it is true plug-and-play;
6. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or later, Linux OS, Mac OS operating system;
7.USB3.0, 300 to 350MB/s bandwidth, compatible with USB 2.0; 8. With MIC Mac audio input;
with headphone output
9. The input video format can be automatically detected
and automatically adjusted to the set output size and frame rate; 10. the input audio format
can be automatically detected and converted to 48KHz
11. Multiple acquisition sticks can be used on a PC; 12. Clearer picture quality, RGB color range 0 to 255, better delay; 13. Support all compatible UVC and UAC protocol third-party player software software;
1. Signal indicator: When the device captures video normally, the indicator lights up.
2. Power LED: When the device is connected to the USB port of the computer, the light is lit.
3.HDMI input: This slot is the location of the HDMI output source connected to the camera, camera, game box, IPTV box, etc.
4.USB 3.0 Output: This slot is where you connect to the USB 3.0 input of your computer or notebook.